Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Trust-why can't I just be okay with not trusting

someone? I think I have some serious psychological hangups in my life over this issue. I am generally a very trusting and caring person. I usually don't sit wondering if a person is just plain BSing me or if I should believe the stuff being said. But over the past few years my personality has changed. I've been opened up to a complete new world of lying/deceit and a lack of trust. It seems it's commonplace to simply lie or cover up things if they don't fit your view on things or work best for said person.

I'm not perfect in this area, but I try to be upfront and blunt in my conversations. I'm not really good at deceit or hiding my feelings on most issues.

Anyway, I just hate feeling so skeptical and negative about this. I need help.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Everyone has agency. Put your faith in the fact that He knows what is best and that regardless of others choices you alone are accountable for your choices. I love you.